We respect the privacy of our visitors. We only collect personal information as is needed to provide the information, service, or assistance you request.
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet;
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different pages of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful to visitors.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide personal information via online forms.
How Long We Keep Information
We may keep information that will collect for an unlimited period of time.
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by email or web form.
PayPal Payment Processing
Mailchimp – Subscribing to our Newletter
Constant Contact – Subscribing to our Newletter